Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023
Are you a student So Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023 for you. This good news is also for you that Kotak Kanya, an organization of scholarship, It helps poor and economically disadvantaged children to move forward in life and for their better future through Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023. The scholarship will be given and that 1.5 lakh rupees so if you also want to get this scholarship then you will get its complete information in this post so please read till the end and share it with all the students of Gujarat.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project of Kotak Mahindra Group companies and Kotak Education Foundation to promote education and livelihood among economically disadvantaged sections of society.
This scholarship aims to offer financial assistance to meritorious girl students from low-income families to empower them to pursue higher studies in the field of professional education after Class 12. Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023, girl students who have passed Class 12 and aspire to pursue professional graduation courses (including Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc) from institutes of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) will be provided scholarship of Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year to pay their educational expenses till the completion of their graduation
There are many government and private colleges in our Gujarat and lakhs of students are studying in them but not all the girls students have a good financial condition for which the government also helps them to study by giving scholarships but today we will see that some of the country’s colleges apart from the government Top companies are also helping children in education and they are also helping children through their Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Scholarship||Up to Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Who can get Scholarship||First Year in Collage|
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2022-23 (if available)
- Fee structure (for academic year 2023-24)
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- College seat allocation document
- College entrance examination score card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
Who will get benefit
- More then 85% in 12th
- Any in First Year Collage
What You get
It also brought a very good scholarship for the students studying in the college which is 1.5 lakh rupees and this foundation is run by Kotak Mahindra Group companies and Kotak Education Foundation. So this Kotak Mahindra Group companies and Kotak Education Foundation has been given to many students in the past. So we hope that you also get the scholarship of Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023.
|Apply Starting Date||Nov 2023|
|Apply Last Date||30/11/2023|
The annual income of the applicant’s parents
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed 6 lakh.
How can Apply?
- You can Apply Online for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023.
Read This Also :
- Read all the info carefully and click at the ‘Click here to apply ’ button
- Register First sign in with your email/cell number/Gmail account
- Fill in the required info in the on-line software form.
- upload relevant files.
- Online demat account Opening Bank of Baroda
- Night Bus Cleaner Job in UK
- Laundry Assistant Job in Australia
- IDBI Recruitment 2023
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Collage First Year girls can apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023.
Which is apply Last date for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Last Date is 30/11/2023 for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023.
How can Apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scheme 2023?
You can Apply Online for Reliance Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023.