Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023 It means Scheme for married women of our state.You get Rs 10,000/- from Gujarat Government for Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023. Our state all married women can get this scheme’s benefit.
If their is married women in your family then you can also get benefit of Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023. This scheme was launched by Gujarat Government.For all Our state’s married women.You also can get benefit of Kuvarbai nu Mameru scheme.
Socially and educationally backward class and backward class adolescent girls Assistance is given on the occasion of marriage.
Who can get benefit of Yojana?
- Married Women Can get benefit
- This benefit can be availed over a period of two years after married.
- Socially and educationally backward class and backward class adolescent girls Assistance is given on the occasion of marriage.
When You get?
|After Married (Women)||Up to 2 years of married|
What You get
You can get 10,000/- Rs from this Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023.
You can Apply Online for Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023.
- Married Women Aadhar card
- Women Father’s Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank Pass book
- Bank Chake
- Invitation Card (Kankotri)
How you get benefit?
If you apply for Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2023.Then you can get benefit by our Gujarat Government.You get Rs 10,000/- in direct in your bank account.In which you have given details in your form.
If you are married in a group marriage, will you get benefits?
Yes you can get benefit If you are married in a group marriage, you will get benefits.
Read This also:
- First Read this article
- Then check that are you able to apply for this Scheme
- If you are able
- Then check link
- Which is given below
- Open it Registration first
- Then Login
- Know you are able to apply for scheme
- Click on “Kuvarbai nu Mameru“
- Fill all details
- Upload document
- Submit it.
- If have any problem to apply
- Then you can check click on “Citizen help manual”
Form Submit at
- Online application can be made from concerned District/Taluka Jan Seva Kendra
- Mamlatdar Office
- Gram Panchayat at village level.