HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023 is for all students who study in 1st to 12th,ITI,Diploma and many more.All the children in India want to get higher education but due to poor economic condition of some students those children are not able to get higher education further.You can also get benefit of this programme.All poor students can get Scholarship from HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023 is an initiative of HDFC financial institution that aims to assist meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of society.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023
|1st to 6th||Rs 15,000/-|
|7th to 12th,Diploma, ITI, & Polytechnic students||Rs 18,000/-|
|General undergraduate courses||Rs 30,000/-|
|Professional undergraduate courses||Rs 50,000/-|
|General postgraduate courses||Rs 35,000/-|
|Professional postgraduate courses||Rs 75,000/-|
The scholarship programme is supposed for school college students from elegance 1st to 12th and those pursuing diploma, ITI,polytechnic, UG and PG (general and expert) programmes. underneath the ECSS programme, the scholars who are not able to endure the value of education because of personal/own family crises or another economic problems and are at a chance of losing out are supplied with economic assistance of as much as INR 75,000 for his or her studies.
This text gives designated information approximately this scholarship programme in terms of its software system, eligibility, documentation, and other requisite information. read in addition to have an in depth expertise of this scholarship and its application procedure.
HDFC bank is India’s main banking and economic provider provider. It has added this scholarship as part of its flagship programme – academic disaster support Scholarship (ECSS). The bank has been challenge numerous initiatives within the area of schooling and livelihood training as a part of its social initiative – Parivartan.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023-24|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-cum-Means based|
|Eligibility||Students Class 1 to UG and PG course-level studies|
|Award||up to 75,000/-|
Who will get benefit
- Boys and girls
- Studying in class 1st to UG and PG course-level
- 1st to UG/PG all Students can Apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023.
- Last Date to Apply = 31/12/2023
- Short List
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Final List
Eligibility to fill the form
- the students have to be currently studying in classes 1st to 12th, diploma, ITI, graduation, Post graduation and polytechnic publications in private, authorities, or authorities-aided colleges.
- The candidates have to have exceeded the preceding qualifying exam with as a minimum 55% marks.
- Annual family income should be much less than or identical to INR 2.5 Lakh.
- preference may be given to the ones candidates who are dealing with private or own family crises that have befell throughout the past 3 years due to which they’re unable to continue bearing the price of education and are prone to dropping out.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
The annual income of the applicant’s parents
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed 2.5 lakh.
- Passport length photograph
- preceding year’s marksheets (2022-23) (observe: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for the 2022-2023 consultation, please add the marksheet for 2021-22 session.)
- identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter identification/using License)
- cutting-edge year admission proof (price Receipt/Admission Letter/institution identification Card/Bonafide certificate) (2022-23)
- Applicant financial institution Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (information may also be captured in the application shape)
- profits proof (any of the 3 proofs given beneath)
- profits proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- profits proof issued through SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- proof of circle of relatives/private crisis (if applicable)
How can Apply?
- You can Apply Online for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023.
- Read all the info carefully and click at the ‘apply Now’ button of the respective class of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered id to land on the ‘on-line software form web page’.
- If now not registered – sign in with your email/cell number/Gmail account.
- you may now be redirected to the ‘HDFC bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023-24’ application form page.
- click on the ‘begin application’ button to start the utility method.
- Fill in the required info in the on-line software form.
- upload relevant files.
- receive the ‘phrases and conditions’ and click on on ‘Preview’.
- If all the info filled in via the applicant are efficiently showing on the preview screen, click at the ‘post’ button to finish the utility process.
Read This Also