Personal Loan :Welcome to this informative article on IndusInd Bank Personal Loan! Do you need a loan that can be credited to your bank account in just few minutes? Then, look no further! In this article, we will introduce you to the super-fast IndusInd Bank Personal Loan. Get ready to learn all about it!
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
A Personal Loan is an unsecured term loan provided by the bank that an individual can use as per his/her personal need. A personal loan unlike a home or car loan do not require lock in of any collateral by the applicant.
Need money in an emergency but low on savings? IndusInd Bank Personal Loan with low interest rates to help you meet unexpected expenses. Be it for personal expenses, IndusInd Bank can help. No need to sell your hard earned wealth. Apply for a personal loan from IndusInd today!
|Bank Name||IndusInd Bank|
|Loan amount||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 50,00,000/-|
|Loan Repayment Timing||12 to 72 Months|
Read This also
SBI Scholarship for students ( Rs 10,000/-)
Aganwadi Job for women (Vacancies 10,000+)
- 21 years of age at the time of application.
- The minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 25,000.
- Completed minimum of 2 years in employment
- 1 year in the current organization.
- Completed minimum 1 year of stay at the current residence, if rented.
With rate of interest starting as low as 10.49%.
Are there any additional charges?
A processing fee up to 3% of the loan amount and requisite documentation charges are applicable, and the same is deducted from the loan amount at the time of disbursal.
How to apply?
You can apply Online .
Online Apply Steps
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Personal Loan
- Provide few basic details like your mobile number, PAN card number etc. to get started
- Verify your address full details
- Check out your loan offer
- Complete your video KYC
- Provide your bank account details for disbursement
- Application form with photograph
- Proof of Identity: Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voters ID
- KYC: Valid identity/Residence/Signature proof
- Income proof:
- Form 16/ITR for last 3 years
- Latest 3 months salary slip
- Latest 3 months’ Salary Credit Bank Statement.
Who can apply for loan?
- Minimum age to apply for should be 21 years.
- Maximum age at maturity should be 60 years or retirement age whichever is earlier.