Abroad Study Loans for all students .If you have to study out of country then do not worry about money. Because Abroad Study Loans is only for you. Yes you also can get Loan to study in abroad. You can get Maximum 15 lakh loan for study in aboard. You can get loan to study in Diploma in Country, Graduate (Graduate), Post Graduate (Post Graduate), Post Graduate Diploma, P. H. Mr. Also you can get loans for all higher level courses
- Study abroad loan of maximum Rs.15.00 lakh for higher studies abroad.
Rate of Interest
- Simple interest compounded at 4 percent per annum.
- 12th Pass
At least 60% in standard-12 for students going abroad after standard-12 or Candidates belonging to NT/DNT, Backward, Other Backward Classes are required. A minimum of 50% is required.12th Pass all students can apply.
- Diploma Abroad
- Post Graduate
- Post Graduate
- P. H. d.
- loans will be given for courses of 1 (one) academic year or more or at least two semesters in all fields of higher level.
When you can apply?
- The application can be made before going abroad or within six months of going abroad.
- Annual family income limit below Rs.10.00 lakh .
- An example of caste
- Pattern of family income
- i. T. Return
- Study Marksheet
- Degree Certificate
- Percentage Basis Offer letter of study abroad / I – 20 / Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of student’s passport
- A copy of the student’s country visa
- Copy of air ticket Property details
- Valuation report of the student’s father/guardian
A valid surety has to be produced. A surety has to be submitted to avail the benefit of this scheme. Anlon Mazan Voor Rthiyeri A private government-backed mortgage with more than the amount of a student loan. It will be done. Submitted if the student’s property cannot afford the mortgage Among the guarantors, one of the guarantors owned by the government should register the mortgage is.
After sanctioning the loan, the property of the student’s guardian has to be mortgaged and registered by the government. If the guardian’s property cannot be mortgaged, then the property of the surety has to be mortgaged
When you have to repay the loan?
Loan repayment in monthly / bi-monthly installments after one term of completion of the student’s studies There is a deposit.
How to repay the loan?
It will be made in monthly/quarterly installments after one year of completion of the student’s studies. The loan amount must be repaid within a maximum of 10 years and the interest amount within a maximum of 2 years.
How to Apply?
- You have to apply Online
- Then you have to submit your document at given address.
- Link is given below
- Click on Director Developing Castes Welfare
- Then “Loan For Foreign Study”
- If you have any Question Then you can check “FAQs”
- Click on “Apply “
- Fill all details
- Submit it
- You get their “Application Form” (to apply offline)
- Print it
- Fill details
- Join Document
- Submit it at the District Office.
Also Read this
Ahmadabad Bharti melo ( on 08/11/2023)
Who will benefit from this scheme?
- This benefit is available to economically backward students of the state.
The application will be verified by the district office. If the details are found to be incomplete / the details are not as requested then the application will be returned to the student to furnish the remaining details. The student/guardian has to furnish the details as requested. The district office will then forward the student’s application to the office of the Director, Development Caste Welfare for decision. The applications received at the head office will be verified in order.
Completed application will be called for, admissible applications will be approved, inadmissible application will be rejected. Orders of approved applications will be sent to the district office and the student. After receiving the approval order, the guardian of the student has to get the mortgage of the prescribed form from the district office and register his / the guarantor’s property (as presented in the application) with the government.
After submission of the original registered mortgage, the district office will proceed to pay the money to the student. After that money will be deposited in the student’s bank account.
The student has to complete the course within the stipulated time limit. If the applications returned to the student for completion are not completed and sent within the deadline, the application will be rejected.
We give all information in this post is correct but if any error will their, then we will not be responsible for it .Please visit official website and Read notification carefully. Link is given above .Check it.