Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship
Are you a student So Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship for you. Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship is only for students from low income families studying in schools in rural areas. At least 50 percent of the total number of scholarships will be awarded to girls. Students studying in class 8 in rural areas of Gujarat whose total annual family income is less than 1.5 lakhs can apply. Selected students will receive a scholarship of up to ₹1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) over a period of four years.
|Who can apply
|8th Class Gov School students
Who will get benefit
- Government School 8th Stander Students
The applicant should be a student studying in class 8 in a government recognized school in a rural area of Gujarat.
The selection of students for Vikas Scholarship will be based on the marks obtained in class 7, their family’s gross annual/yearly income and the marks obtained in the screening test, which will be conducted by PRL. The applicant has to provide a written certificate from the principal of the school which must contain the following details.
- Name of the student and whether the student is a regular student of the school or not.
- Name of the educational board to which the school is affiliated. Registration No. of School Board or Gujarat Education Department.
- Details of whether the school is Government/ Semi-Government/ Trust-managed / Self-Finance.
- Language medium of the school. Whether the school is located in a rural area of Gujarat or not.
What You get
|Apply Starting Date
|Apply Last Date
The annual income of the applicant’s parents
The applicant has to provide proof of income which should clearly state that the total annual income of the student’s family from all sources of income does not exceed 1.5 lakh rupees. This instance should be given by any one of the authorities mentioned below. Officials authorized for revenue instance: Tehsildar, Revenue Officer (Mamalatdar), S.D.M., Taluka Magistrate, Collector, District Magistrate, A.D.M. That equates to them.
How can Apply?
- You can Apply Online for Vikram Sarabhai Vikas.
- Read all the info carefully
- Click at the Apply Link
- Registration first
- Fill all details
- Upload Document
- Submit it
- Photo of the student
- Proof of Income: Income Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/Revenue Officer (Mamalatdar)/SDM/Taluka Magistrate/Collector/DM/ADM/any equivalent officer.
- The certificate should clearly mention the total annual/yearly income of the family.
- A standard student certificate from the school If the certificate does not include the address of the school and the details of the school’s registration with the Board of Education, the applicant should also produce a certificate from the head of the school mentioning these details.
- If the school has more than one campus, the certificate or application form should also contain the address of the campus where the applicant studies.
- Mark sheet of class 7
If the student is selected for the scholarship the following details are required
- Bank Account Details (Account Number, IFSC Code).
- The account can belong to either parent.
- Aadhaar card of the account holder, if the bank account is in the name of parent.
- Indian Navy Recruitment
- Food and Environmental Assistant Job in Australia
- GSEB SSC Exam Timetable 2024
- Packer Job in USA
- Central Bank of India Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship?
Government School 8th Stander Students can apply .
Which is apply Last date for Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship?
Last Date is 12/01/2024 for Vikram Sarabhai Vikas.
How can Apply for Vikram Sarabhai Vikas Scholarship?
You can Apply Online for this Vikram Sarabhai Vikas .