Vrudh Pension Yojana 2023
Vrudh Pension Yojana 2023 It means Scheme for Vrudh of our state.Our state all old man can get this scheme’s benefit.If their is old man in your family then you can also get benefit of Vrudh Pension Yojana 2023.This scheme was launched by Gujarat Government.For all Our state’s old man.You also can get benefit of Vrudh Pension Yojana 2023.
Who can get benefit?
- Destitute elderly aged 60 years or above.
- Not having a son of 21 years or more.
- Handicapped – In case of disabled person having more than 75 percent disability and age limit should be 45 years or above.
- Senior citizens whose son is mentally unstable or suffering from serious illness like cancer, TB can also apply.
- Applicant’s Annual Income Rural Area Rs. 1,20,000/- and urban area Rs. Should not exceed 1,50,000/-
- Have permanent residence in Gujarat for at least 10 years.
- Couple/Both above 60 years of age
When You get?
|60 Years to 79 Years||1,000/- Per Month|
|80 Years or more then 80 Years||1,250/- Per Month|
Whose rural family’s annual income is Rs. 1,20,000/-.Only they can get benefit of this scheme.If urban family annual income is 1,50,000/- then you can get benefit of this scheme.So please carefully note this rule to get benefit of this scheme.
You can Apply Offline and Online for Vrudh Pension Yojana 2023.
- Age Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / Age Certificate issued by Dr.
- Example of income.
- Disability certificate in case of disability.
- Certificate of no son above 21 years of age.
- aadhar card
- Bank/Post Office Account
- Ration card
How to Apply
- You can Apply Offline
- Take form from District Collector Office.
- This application form can be obtained free of charge from the Mamlatdar office.
- Application can be done online from Village Level (V.C.E.) Gram Panchayat.
- The form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- The authority to approve/disapprove is vested in the Mamlatdar.
- First Read this article
- Then check that are you able to apply for this Scheme
- If you are able
- Then check link
- Which is given below
- Download it
- Print out of that form
- Fill all details
- Join Important document
- submit it at given address
Form Submit at
- Online application can be made from concerned District/Taluka Jan Seva Kendra
- Mamlatdar Office
- Gram Panchayat at village level.
Form Download : Click Here