Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA
Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA job details. Are You also looking for a job or someone of your family or friend circle needs a job then Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA job is for you .
We have brought a good news for all of you because Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA Job for few Vacancies in so we request you to read this article .Read till the end and share this article to everyone who are need of a job in USA.
You can Find other details for Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA . Other details are given here for Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA. Read all information and apply for Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA.
- $14.74 USD per hour
- Non-Exempt / Full Time
- Not Mention
- The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- 40 Hours per week
- Swing Shift Attendant
- Medford Corps
- Salvation Army Beatty Street
- Medford, OR 975015708,
- United States
Training and paintings enjoy
- training: excessive college diploma desired
- paintings/professional experience
- at least two years in a carrier-associated discipline managing humans and their needs as well as a historical past in constructing upkeep and restore
Scope of position
The purpose of this position is to aid the Corps officers and maximum of the sports of the Corps and network offerings that Medford castle Corps offers.
The Attendant is to assist persons searching for help from The Salvation military. This includes nicely taking all information for intake and monitoring purposes, presenting assistance and supportive services to refuge citizens, and observing and reporting resident’s activities. This function presents maintenance services for the facilities.
Knowledge, abilties, and competencies Required
- have to display a ardour for, and be familiar with The Salvation navy’s project, doctrine, and local ministries; and constitute the beliefs of The Salvation navy in each thing of his/her paintings.
- have to be able to control a ramification of projects at any given time.
- must be able to work in an environment this is busy and ought to be able to paintings despite interruptions and surrounding sports.
- The capacity to keep a self-motivated and self-directed time table. The employee have to demonstrate the capability to plot, prepare, and coordinate the features of his/her role.
- The potential to offer oneself in a professional and appropriate way along with the ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information and documentation.
- The potential to interact with coworkers and the public in a superb way and the ability to paintings with human beings of diverse backgrounds and occasions.
- The worker works with touchy and personal fabric. This function calls for a criminal history facts check. Conviction of a crime will not routinely prevent appointment.
- The instances involved in the conviction might be considered. must have a valid motive force’s license and a good using file (be aware: prior to appointment, finalists could be required to provide authorization to The Salvation navy to acquire a riding file.)
- This position calls for the potential to be bendy in the work week schedule. Attendance is an crucial feature of this position.
- Need to own the potential and understanding to carry out the particular obligations and obligations as mentioned in the task description.
The following equipment can be used: telephone, pc equipment, fax/reproduction system, and 10 -key calculator. frequent cellphone and in-individual touch with people from diverse backgrounds will occur. have to have the ability to: take a seat, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or now and again continuous basis, to comprehend, push, pull gadgets inclusive of documents, file cupboard drawers, and attain overhead, and to lift as much as forty lbs
Essential duties and obligations
It’s far the obligation of each worker of The Salvation army, Medford fortress Corps, to reach out to humans, with out discrimination, inside the call of The Salvation navy; supporting to build complete people- spirit, soul and body- within the name of The Salvation army.
- educate new clients as to the safe haven rules and regulations.
- In no way go away the refuge unsupervised.
- Have to continue to be wakeful always and be accessible and to be had to all customers.
- Allow customers who work overdue via the gate.
- Preserve laptop records as prescribed by means of The Salvation army coverage and mandated by using the Operations manager.
- Keep a difficult copy of documents as a back up to the computer data.
- Maintain customer residence obligations and chores, replace patron mattress listing, meal sheets and consumer mail sheets.
- Collect and distribute mail to the customers.
- Arrange customers for all paintings details on the property.
- Correct counting of meals, customers’ conferences, and outdoor conferences.
- Display the purchaser’s residence obligations.
- Identify property, fixtures, troubles for repair or replacement and file these to the Operations manager.
- Assist customers with daily wishes, referring customers to the case people.
- Screen and report patron activities, paintings schedules, assembly slips, meal counts, and so on.
- Complete exit data on clients on the time of discharge, whilst needed.
- Behavior drug and alcohol testing as related to the refuge drug and alcohol-unfastened residing surroundings coverage.
- Answer the telephone, direct calls, and take messages in compliance with The Salvation military policy.
- Be acquainted with emergency regulations and methods and capable of make the essential contacts with the fire Dept., Police Dept., and other Emergency carrier
- Corporations as needed, and by means of Salvation army coverage.
- Make everyday safety checks of the grounds, buildings, and rooms to make certain the safety of the residents and group of workers.
- Reveal the security cameras to ensure the safety of the residents and body of workers.
- Carry out house responsibilities and cooking as required.
- Attend normal team of workers meetings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
should have the potential to: sit, stroll, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or now and again non-stop basis, to grasp, push, pull objects together with documents, document cupboard drawers, and attain overhead, and to lift up to 40 lbs.
have to be capable of paintings in an environment this is speedy paced, offers with numerous gadgets (within the Medford castle Corps) and need to be capable of multi-venture and paintings in spite of interruptions an surrounding activities.
requires each day involvement in non-public and professionally sensitive matters which require retaining absolute confidentiality. Works with sensitive and personal fabric.
Surroundings situations- workplace
Works on many tasks immediately in an open workplace environment with many interruptions and noise from ringing telephones, printers, copiers, and stroll-in traffic. Works in an workplace surroundings with common interruptions, multiple deadlines, and competing priorities. common smartphone and in-individual touch with human beings from numerous backgrounds. work achieved in workplace surroundings with stressful timelines, shifting priorities and steady interruptions in work recurring. steady stress to satisfy deadlines. work surroundings includes coping with initiatives with conflicting requirements and tight time limits. includes common interruptions due to restricted privacy. requires awareness whilst working on quite technical records with consistent interruptions; calls for sitting for lengthy durations of time.
The Salvation army does have a get dressed code. this can be shared with you at the time of employment.
The candidate selected for this role might be required to bypass a criminal history information check. Conviction of a crime will now not automatically forestall employment. The circumstances involved in the conviction(s) may be considered.
certified individuals have to be capable of perform the essential responsibilities of the location with or without lodging. A qualified character with a disability might also request a modification or adjustment to the process or paintings environment to be able to meet the physical requirements of the position. The Salvation military will try to fulfill requests so long as the lodging wanted is cheap and no undue hassle would result.
How to Apply
- You can Apply Online for Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA.
- Link is given below Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA.
- You cab Apply Online
- Fill Form details
- Submit your application for Swing Shift Attendant Job in USA.
|Apply Starting Date
|Apply Last Date
We give all information in this post is correct but if any error will their, then we will not be responsible for it .Please visit official website and Read notification carefully. Link is given above .Check it.
After Open the next page Click On Login to apply for fill the form